Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Screw you Car, forget about walking!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Walnutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    256
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heard about the Segway and I thought I'd bring the topic here, even if it was released a while ago.
    www.segway.com

    Damn pain in the ass that these aren't sold on Canada yet, but on the good side I wont have to spend about $4, 450(US) bucks for one.

    I've seen these things in action(on TV) and they look pretty cool, and somethign I'd use considering the short distences I travel with a car.

    Anyone experienced a Segway before?

    <font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ July 24, 2004 02:24 AM: Message edited by: Walnutter ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UrashimaNick's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,509
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i ouwld love one of these boys -- always said it would be one of the first things i would get if I won the lotto and was a spoiled rich bastard [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Robocop2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    414
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *targets Segway*

    <font color="#dedfdf" size="1">[ July 24, 2004 11:57 AM: Message edited by: Robocop2 ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Walnutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    256
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *arms Segway with rocket luancher and oil slick*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Tha Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 10th, 2004
    Posts
    289
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Walnutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    256
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You've Broken My Spirt

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner cr0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 28th, 2004
    Posts
    1,147
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    See, the Segway represents the pinnacle of human laziness because, quite honestly, you could go faster on a god damned bike and you'd get more exercise.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Walnutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    256
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, but.....damnit your right

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •